Division Director of Quality
Company: North Texas Division Office
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Description This position is incentive eligible.
IntroductionThe Director of Quality will serve as the lead subject
matter expert for clinical quality and risk for all ambulatory
locations and providers for HCA Physician Services. The Director of
Quality is responsible for leading a robust clinical quality, risk,
government payor initiatives program, and performance improvement
activity agenda that will span across all specialty service lines
and collaborates very closely with operational leadership in order
to achieve the clinical outcomes that support HCAs mission and
vision.Job Summary and Qualifications
- Provides strategic leadership to the clinical quality, risk and
performance improvement agenda within the assigned division.
- Develops, in collaboration with the division operational
leadership, a customized quality agenda specific to the market
driven needs of the assigned division.
- Directs efforts to ensure effective clinical quality program
and performance improvement implementation throughout the assigned
Division(s). Provides guidance to HCA Physician Services Group
employees/management in complying with the requirements and
intentions of the program.
- Provides leadership to drive work for clinical improvement and
service enhancement. Supports practices in preparation of
meaningful reports to the HCA Physician Services Group Quality
Committee, Division Leadership, Physician Governance Councils, and
HCA Physician Services Group Vice Presidents.
- Acts as a support for HCA Physician Services Group Quality
Improvement and Patient Safety initiatives, as directed. Prepares
and submits minutes from all meetings; as directed.
- In coordination with the Clinical Services Group (CSG),
develops and implements programs, initiatives, and improvement
strategies to ensure consistency in compliance with applicable
laws, regulations, and other governmental requirements. Ensures
that required state/federal reporting is completed in a timely
- Monitors and communicates with Operations regarding quality
improvement trends. Assists in preparations of metric reports and
development of meaningful improvement plans. Participates in
Quality Monthly and Quarterly Operating Reviews.
- Facilitates effective communication with Physician Services
Group and CSG leadership regarding key clinical performance
improvement activities and initiatives.
- Responsible for facilitating investigation, required reporting,
and corrective action development for serious quality or risk
issues within the division as requested by Division Vice President
and Group Vice President. Accesses company resources as
appropriate. Facilitates completion of Root Cause Analysis.
- Maintains awareness of regulations, keeping abreast of pending
and or implemented changes. Develops communication tools to alert
- Participates in development of Division Quality Strategic
Planning that takes into consideration local market dynamics.
- Maintains current competency with all current Quality Program
- Provides practice assessments and identifies deficiencies as
applicable, develops in collaboration with operations any needed
corrective action plans, and assists in the management of the
action plan to completion.
- Submits meaningful reports to the AVP outlining the Divisions
performance on quality initatives and provides action plan for any
initiative not being met.
- Provides education to employees and Medical Staff and supports
ongoing education related to Quality Program initiatives.
- Meets regularly with Practice Managers and encourages shared
- Provides divisional support and leadership for all government
payor initiatives including, but not limited to, the Medicare
Access and Childrens Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act
(MACRA), the Merit Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), and as
applicable advanced alternative payment models such as Accountable
Care Organizations (ACOs) and Comprehensive Primary Care Plus
- Reviews complaints, concerns, or questions relative to quality
issues, and provide consultative leadership and support to
practices and Division personnel as appropriate and as directed by
Division Vice President and Group Vice President.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality in the areas of
patient, employee and physician relations.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree highly preferred
- 3-7 years relevant experience required.
- Active RN license as required by state of
employmentBenefitsNorth Texas Division Office, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.Our
teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to
work as a(an) Division Director of Quality where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise! is
skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care
operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate
medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and
170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical
education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional
resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out
value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver
patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment
to the care and improvement of human life.HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the
Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr. HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking
for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth,
we encourage you to apply for our Division Director of Quality
opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: North Texas Division Office, Wylie , Division Director of Quality, Executive , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!