Certified Medical Lab Technologist
Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: January 15, 2022
JOB SUMMARYHIRING IMMEDIATELY -The Med Lab Tech 2 performs and
monitors a full range of laboratory testing and analysis. Assumes
responsibility for problem resolution, quality control, and
required equipment maintenance with minimal supervision.ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Performs laboratory tests in compliance with department
procedures and all pertinent regulatory requirements.
- Follows quality control, quality assurance, safety, and
infection control procedures.
- Performs instrument maintenance, calibration, and
- Accurately reports test results.
- Maintains appropriate inventory of supplies.
- Maintains effective communication and working relationships
with all laboratory personnel, other disciplines, and external
- Participates in laboratory projects and educational
- Demonstrates and educates laboratory principles and technical
skills to others.KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Knowledge of laboratory regulations, protocols and
- Analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate instructions.
- Ability to perform laboratory protocols and procedures.
- Skill in the use of computers and related software
- Knowledge of safety and infection control standards.
- Ability to work in a team environment.BENEFITSOur competitive
benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1Note: Benefits may vary based upon
position type and/or levelQUALIFICATIONSHIRING IMMEDIATELY -
- LOCATION - BSW Wylie Emergency Center Wylie TX
- SHIFT - PRN Variable
- EDUCATION : Associate's or 2 years of work experience above the
- EXPERIENCE: - -Less than 1 Year of Experience:
- PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Generalist with 2-4 years of experience
in an acute care setting must be able to work independently and
have avalibilty during the weekdays and weekends -
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION :
- - - - - - - -Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS), Medical
Laboratory Technician (MLT): Must have one of the following
certifications: MLT or CLS. -
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Wylie , Certified Medical Lab Technologist, Healthcare , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!