Registered Nurse Mother Baby at Medical City Dallas
Posted on: September 23, 2022
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Medical City Dallas - Children's Hospital
Registered Nurse / RN - Mother Baby Registered Nurse
Shift/ Schedule: FT Nights 7P-7A
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a Mother Baby RN for our center to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to
support your health, life, career and retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale
- Generous tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment and
clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical,
dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCAs Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off,
disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family
- 401k Plan - 100% matching contribution from 3% to 9% of pay
based on your years of vesting service
The Mother Baby / Couplet Care Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible
- Planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care
that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health,
safety and rights of the individual, family and community
- Possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development
and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care
to the population for which he or she is employed.
- Is accountable for their practice and care
- Expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based
About Medical City Childrens Hospital
A specialized childrens hospital with an unwavering focus on
patient care, Medical City Childrens Hospital offers world-renowned
excellence in comprehensive pediatric services. Since 1996, our
specialists havent let anything distract them from helping children
get better. As a result, we have helped thousands of childrenfrom
birth to age 18, and from more than 75 countries. Medical City
Childrens Hospital takes seriously our responsibility to give
childrenand their parentsthe care and attention they deserve.
We also offer a full spectrum of services, including comprehensive
general pediatrics, general and outpatient surgery, neonatal and
pediatric intensive care, and specialized pediatric emergency
care.Combined with Medical City Dallas, we operate as a 796-bed
tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through
our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified
you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- BSN required within 24 months of hire
- Current TX RN License or valid compact license
- BLS required, issued by American Heart Association
- NRP, required within 6 months
- STABLE, required within 6 months
- 1-2 years experience in Mother/Baby, Postpartum
Keywords: Confidential, Wylie , Registered Nurse Mother Baby at Medical City Dallas, Healthcare , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!