Physical Therapy Technician
Company: SPORT Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Busy outpatient Physical Therapy clinic is hiring for a
full-time technician(s). Our technicians assist patients with
modalities and exercise completion, maintain the clinic appearance
and assist in all areas where needed. Training is provided. Our
ideal candidate is a college graduate in a related field. Athletic
*Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Assist physical therapist with daily patient physical therapy
* Upon direction from PT, greet patients in the waiting area and
escort patients to the appropriate treatment area.
* Assist therapist with Home Exercise program preparation and
assist therapist/patient in reinforcing proper technique with
* Provide assistance with patient care based on instructions by the
* Will handle all scheduling of patients on each Physical
* Assist patients in completing all necessary paperwork required by
* Verify all patient physical therapy benefits.
* Request, Obtain and Update authorizations for therapy sessions
for all patients.
* Collect patient co-pays or deductibles based upon each individual
patient's insurance benefits for physical therapy visits.
* Collect all outstanding patient balances for physical therapy
* Ensure cleanliness of the facility at the beginning and end of
* Maintains linen supply in the facility.
* Provide exceptional customer service when interacting with
patients, therapists and physicians.
* Monitors supply inventory and reports reorder needs to Head
Physical Therapist in Charge.
* Ability to work independently and make appropriate decisions.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
* Ability to act with integrity in regards to all matters of
* Answer patient phone calls and return patient voicemails.
* Transcribing information into the patient's chart.
* Ensure all patient therapy visits are billed in a timely manner
per the Physical Therapists billing recommendations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
* Sports Medicine
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNICIAN: 1 year (Required)
* Insurance verification: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: SPORT Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, Wylie , Physical Therapy Technician, Healthcare , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!