RN GYN CNC
Company: Medical City Dallas
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) RN GYN CNC you want in your current role? We invest in what
matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work, and at every
stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to
join Medical City Dallas which is a part of the nation's leading
provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsMedical
City Dallas, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for
benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the
forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human
life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a
voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils,
vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our
multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at
Medical City Dallas!Job Summary and QualificationsThe Clinical
Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality,
patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the
unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with
other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors,
and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established
policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and
models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to
support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes
that contribute to overall departmental performance.
What you will do in this role:
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of
patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with
other members of the management team.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and other managers to
create an environment of teamwork that supports improved outcomes
- Supports a patient-first philosophy and engages in service
recovery when necessary.
- Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by
operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee
rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Provides recommendations related to interviewing, selecting,
and training new staff. Recommends and implements courses of
action, including training and development, conflict resolution,
personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations,
and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively better
- Assists with staff scheduling. Manages all practical aspects of
staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established
- Supports proper inventory control and assists with managing
supplies and equipment.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support required
- Registered Nurse in the state of TX or hold a compact
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in NursingThis role requires you
to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or
federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption
is approved).Medical City Dallas is recognized for its advanced
medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. We
are an 895+ bed tertiary care center. Our medical team consists of
more than 1,500 physicians, many are recognized as the world's best
in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City Dallas from
all over the United States and from other countries. We offer
sophisticated treatment by our 400+ in-house physician specialists.
Medical City Dallas has a full-service adult hospital and pediatric
hospital. We have separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms,
outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have
access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new
medical procedures to accommodate patient needs. As a part of the
Medical City network of hospitals, patients are ensured access to
leading medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across
the network.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the
World's Most Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more
than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. -"Bricks and mortar do
not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If this opportunity is your next step in
your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN GYN CNC
opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be
contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Medical City Dallas, Wylie , RN GYN CNC, Healthcare , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...