Licensed Vocational Nurse
Company: CareNow - Murphy-Wylie MSO
Posted on: May 24, 2023
This position is incentive eligible.
IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment where diversity
and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Licensed
Vocational Nurse opening with today and find out what it truly
means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location. We are seeking
a Licensed Vocational Nurse for our team to ensure that we continue
to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you
get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team
that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal
addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
We want you to apply!Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) like you who provides expertise and
to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works
hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition
like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.In this
role, you will:
- Perform clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs,
collecting lab specimens, performing EKG's, and administering IM
- Manage patient charts including collecting patient history,
documenting EHR appropriately, and conducting regular chart
- Apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
- Ensure the occupational client's preference card is followed
and occupational procedures are adhered to.You should have:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of
- Current Practical/Vocational nursing license in state of
residency is required.
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start.
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion. The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of
operations are Monday through Saturday 8am - 8pm, and Sunday 8am -
5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those
hours.delivers quality, convenient,patient-centered urgent carewith
unparalleled service. We are in more than100 urgent care
clinicsaround the United States. We arecommitted to staffing our
clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our
providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge
in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on
providing extensive resources. And we providesupport to our growing
CareNow - physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained
in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We
offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the
entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.HCA
Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than
2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive
impact on patients, communities and healthcare. Together, we uplift
and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane
Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN Senior Vice President and Chief
Nursing Executive If you find this opportunity compelling, we
encourage you to apply for our Licensed Vocational Nurse opening.
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates
will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are
interviewing apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: CareNow - Murphy-Wylie MSO, Wylie , Licensed Vocational Nurse, Healthcare , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...