CDL-A REGIONAL DELIVERY DRIVER
Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: September 16, 2023
- (Mon- Fri with possibility of leaving out on Sunday's)-Start
time varies due to sleeper berth
- Forklift Pallet Jack Loading & Unloading- Route Texas,Oklahoma,
- $1,650.00 Weekly Gross Average
- Be at least 23 years old
- Possess a Class A commercial driver's license (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience
- Have good interpersonal communication and customer-service
- Be able to maneuver heavy products using forklifts and pallet
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule
- (877) 957-3129 Find your future with Mohawk Industries.
Mohawk Industries is a Fortune 500 multinational flooring company
that employs 24,000 people throughout North America, including a
private fleet of drivers who deliver our products. Drivers who join
Mohawk often stay until retirement because we offer great pay and
benefits, consistent work schedules and predictable home time.
Dal-Tile Delivery Drivers assist with operations inside warehouses
and distribution centers, and deliver palletized hard-surface
flooring products, stone and accessories to Dal-Tile Sales Service
Centers, customers and job sites.
Why be a Dal-Tile Delivery Driver?
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation About Mohawk
Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than
130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring, offering a
complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone,
vinyl, rugs and other home products. Our brands are among the most
recognized in the industry and include Quick-Step, Pergo, Daltile,
IVC Resilient Design, Karastan, Godfrey Hirst, Durkan, Mohawk Group
and Mohawk Home.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Wylie , CDL-A REGIONAL DELIVERY DRIVER, Hospitality & Tourism , Commerce, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!