Master Software Engineer - Salesforce
Company: Capital One
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Plano 6 (31066), United States of America, Plano, TexasMaster
Software Engineer - SalesforceDo you love building and pioneering
in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business
problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, and iterative delivery
environment? At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of
makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real
problems and meet real customer needs.We are seeking Software
Engineers who are passionate about marrying data with emerging
technologies to join our team. As a , you'll have the opportunity
to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within
Capital One. Learn more about and our commitment to by jumping to
on our Corporate Social Responsibility Report.--What You'll Do:
- Write, design, code, test, implement, debug, and validate
applications; document design decisions and develop modular
software components; monitor system performance metrics, and
identify potential risks/issues.
- Collaborate in an Agile scrum team with product owners and
fellow software engineers to deliver upon most important business
and technical priorities.
- Provide active mentorship/guidance to fellow members of the
agile tech team and participate in internal and external technology
conferences & communities.
- What you would expect to work on here: --technologies including
SFDC triggers and controllers, VF page development, sObjects, and
SOQL, Batch Apex and/or Schedule Apex development, Object Oriented
Languages (Java, C# and Go), Cloud Based Technologies (AWS, DevOps
and Serverless), Front End Frameworks (Angular, React, Node.js),
Cutting Edge Data Tools (Python, Spark, Machine Learning) and Next
Generation technologies (AI, Blockchain).Basic Qualifications:-
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years of experience in software development
- At least 2 year of experience as a Salesforce.com
- 4 years of experience with the Salesforce development
- 2 years of experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- 2 years of experience with enterprise integration tools and ETL
- 1 year of experience with Salesforce Lightning
- 1 year of experience with SOAP/REST API development.
- 1 year of experience with the AppExchange tools.
- 1 year of experience supporting Salesforce.com configuration
- 1 year of experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
- 1 year of experience in developing lightning aura
- Salesforce Developer CertificationAt this time, Capital One
will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for
Keywords: Capital One, Wylie , Master Software Engineer - Salesforce, IT / Software / Systems , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!