User Experience Visual Designer IV
Posted on: March 25, 2020
The User Experience Visual Designer is the digital creative lead
managing the look and feel of all digital assets for the
organization. With a strong design background, this person will
lead the entire design process, ensuring a holistic approach is
taken to grow with the business.
- Utilize design thinking methodology to create new or innovate
on existing experiences.
- Manage look and feel of all digital assets including but not
limited to the website, native apps and kiosk experience.
- Lead projects from concept to execution but also be able to
remain consistent within existing design patterns.
- Develop, evolve, and champion a holistic point-of-view for the
visual design language.
- Present design solutions and gracefully defend your design
decisions to product and executive leadership.
- Prepare and provide assets to development and marketing
- Maintain and expand on digital asset library.
- Participate and contribute in requirements gathering with the
- Collaborate on usability test plans.
- Prepare interactive prototypes and mockups including page
layout, macro and micro interactions, and navigational elements to
test with users.
- Embrace an iterative test and learn philosophy when it comes to
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, creative
services and go-to-market teams to prepare teams for product
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s of Fine Arts or Bachelor s in relevant field.
- 8+ years visual design experience in mobile app and web design;
high proficiency in design.
- 2+ years experience in team leadership preferred (with or
without direct management).
- An online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking
and creative problem solving on branding, visual UI, and UX
- Experience creating, implementing, and using design systems;
comfortable managing a large library of design assets for different
- Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to meet
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as
Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and/or Axure, Zeplin, InVision,
- Ability to illustrate icons similar to what you see on the
- Unwavering attention to detail when it comes to visual design
as well as asset, file and layer organization.
- Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application
design, wireframe development and web accessibility
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented,
- Ability to work cross-functionally, communicate effectively and
build meaningful relationships within the organization.
- Ability to influence others and provide thought leadership on
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based
upon team and stakeholder consensus). Associated topics:
interactive producer, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user
experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer,
Keywords: Moneygram, Wylie , User Experience Visual Designer IV, Other , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!