The SEC Analyst III is responsible for preparing financial
disclosures in the Company's Form 10-Qs and 10-K and Earnings
Release and ad hoc financial schedules and analysis for senior
management and external auditors.
* Prepares financial statements and disclosures for the
Company's filings, including but not limited to Form 10-Q, Form
10-K and statutory filings.
* Prepares supporting schedules and documentation for
information contained in external filings.
* Assists with the XBRL process.
* Liaisons with Legal regarding required filings and external
* Liaisons with FP&A and Communications regarding Earnings
Release, slides, script and general press releases.
* Completes quarterly condensed consolidating financial
information for debt compliance.
* Assists in monitoring and summarizing changes in GAAP and with
implementation of new accounting guidance.
* Assists in research and implementation of new accounting
* Assists in writing accounting position papers, accounting
policies and procedures.
* Maintains the Corporate Accounting Policy Manual for his/her
areas of responsibility.
* Prepares quarterly and ad hoc financial schedules and analysis
for senior management and external auditors.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or
related professional designations/certifications in this field is
* Minimum Required: BA/BS degree in accounting
* CPA certificate or demonstrated effort and intent to obtain
* 3-5 years of increasing responsibility within public
accounting and/or a public company in financial reporting.
* Big Four Public Accounting experience preferred.
* Experience with GAAP related research and application of
* Knowledge of and experience with SEC filing and regulatory
* Effective written and oral communication skills.
* Effective time management and organizational skills
* Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and
manage multiple priorities.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Experience with Workiva reporting software.
* Proficient user of Microsoft office applications; must be able
to create and utilize complex Excel spreadsheets and Word
* Use of Oracle, Essbase and Hyperion preferred.
* Experience drafting accounting memos/presentation papers for
Senior Executives, preferred.