Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Compounder--- Dallas, TX 75238Kelly Science & Clinical is
currently seeking a Compounder--for one of our top clients in
Dallas, TX. This is a Temp-to-Hire role.As a Compounder placed with
Kelly Science & Clinical, you will be responsible for weighing
batches and manufactures product batches according to formula
procedures and operating processing equipment in several functions
of manufacturing.--Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Weigh ingredients as required following formulas/written
procedures using approved/calibrated scales.
- Ensure all ingredients are weighed and placed into the proper
- Wash, sanitize, and set up all necessary manufacturing
equipment used in making of the cosmetic and/or drink batches.
- Compound lotions, creams, shampoos, soap products, drinks etc.,
by combining and mixing the ingredients per formula and written
- Properly operate processing equipment (i.e., pumps, tanks,
- Adjust the speed of the mixer when necessary.
- Draw a sample of product from the tank to be taken to lab for
- Initial batch sheets and sign tank cards to verify that the
formulas/procedures were followed when compounding each
- Identify incorrectly prepared batches and inform Compounding
- Fix incorrectly prepared batches by following formulas/written
procedures and using math skills to problem-solve formulas.
- Safely operate forklift to move pallets, drums, tanks around
- Keep compounding area clean at all times in preparation for
planned and unplanned tours and inspections.
- Assist packaging and lab personnel when needed
- All other duties as assigned.--QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Knowledge of safe forklift operation or able to be trained to
drive a forklift safely.
- Ability to read and write English to read and follow formulas,
procedures and equipment instructions.
- Good math skills to problem solve compounding formulas
- Good computer skills to be able to use the Automated Process
Control Inventory System to fill in for Weigh Technician.
- Accurate and legible recordkeeping skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent cooperation with
co-workers and managers.
- Ability to train co-workers.
- Problem solving skills to identify and fix incorrectly
- Be familiar with Automated Process Control inventory system
(Computer Bar Code) related to weighed ingredients when filling in
for the Weigh Technician--EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO
PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- High school education or GED equivalent.
- 1 year of work experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1 year of work experience in compounding preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly
- 3rd Shift: 7pm - 5:30 am
- $18-20 pay rateWhy Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your
connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to
hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science
professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Wylie , Compounder, Other , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!