Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
Posted on: July 11, 2021
- Currently licensed as a Registered SLP in Texas
- Current CPR
- At least 1 yr. of pediatric experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a clinician owned and
operated home health agency with experienced and knowledgeable
staff serving the special needs community of Texas.
Today we employ more than 2,000 passionate pediatric nurses,
skilled nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists,
speech therapists, attendants, and specialists. We care deeply for
our communities and dedicate significant time and resources to
local events and charities for families with special needs children
and young adults.
The Speech Language Pathologist evaluates and provides family
oriented services to the home health patient with oral-motor and/or
communication disorders secondary to developmental delays,
neurological, musculoskeletal, and cardio-pulmonary impairments; as
well as traumatic injuries and swallowing disorders. This includes
patient and caregiver education, discharge planning, and
consultation to other professionals, clinics, or agencies.
- Synthesis of knowledge related to anatomy, physiology, and
pathology for effective evaluation and treatment of swallowing,
communication and cognitive disorders.
- Sound clinical judgment relating to the provision of speech
language pathology services. Knowledge of federal and state
regulations and professional guidelines as relates to delivery of
speech-language pathology services.
- Ability to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately
with patients, families, community members, volunteers and other
- Evaluates patients determining the level of patient’s
- Provide periodic progress records and report to assigned
patient accounting to current policies and procedures.
- Re-evaluate patient’s progress during treatment at appropriate
intervals recommend, acquire, and modify necessary adaptive
equipment to augment patient’s independent.
- Planning Discharge.
- Educate patients and/or families about proper safe use and
recommend methods for installation of adaptive equipment.
- Part-Time and Full-Time compensation programs
- Paid Time-Off
- 1:1 Patient Care Ratio
- Gym Membership Discounts to Anytime Fitness, LLC
- Major Medical Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Scheduling
- Annual Vehicle Giveaway
- Corporate Discounts
- Annual Training
- State of the art SIM training
Come work for one of the largest Pediatric Home Health Companies
Keywords: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health, Wylie , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Other , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!