Company: Enriched Senior Living, LLC (dba New Haven of Wyli
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Enriched Senior Living, management of New Haven, Fairhaven, and
Silvercreek Living, is seeking motivated individuals to join our
food service team. We believe that our kitchen is the cornerstone
of our community and want to invest in you by offering
opportunities to build your education. We offer certification
assistance in addition to a competitive compensation package. Come
join us today! Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare meals as directed by the Menu Plan.
- Implement all special diets and restrictions .
- Work closely with the Activities Director to coordinate
celebrations, community events and theme nights.
- Responsive to residents and their families.
- Dedication to understanding issues in dementia that will allow
for a model dining program.
- Exemplify "person-directed" care and the mission statement, its
residents and families.
- Menus are to be posted for one month in advance on a form with
a licensed dietician's signature. Changes to that menu can be made
but the changes must be equally nutritious.
- An accurate history of what was served must be archived and
- An alternative meal must be planned and posted daily
- The kitchen is to be sanitary in accordance with State
- Must keep at least seven day supply of food at all times in
case of emergency
- Food storage areas are to be neat, clean and orderly
- Meet and qualify the State Rules and Regulations for food
- Must have taken and passed a food sanitation course acceptable
to the State Department of Health. Schedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability Education, Experience, and Licensing
- High School Diploma or GED
- Texas Food Handler Certification
- Minimum 1 year professional kitchen experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be over 18 years old
- Must be able to complete infection control training and have no
- Must be able to pass criminal background check/drug test
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- On shift meals
- Additional voluntary benefits
- Holiday pay Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Position
reports to Dietary Services Manager and Facility Administrator.
Keywords: Enriched Senior Living, LLC (dba New Haven of Wyli, Wylie , Cook, Other , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!