Company: SouthernCarlson, Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
WHO WE ARE
We are SouthernCarlson, and our foundation of service and
commitment began in 1947. We have the broadest selection of
high-quality products from leading suppliers in the industry along
with tool repair services to keep businesses running. We provide
expertise in both the products we offer and the solutions we
propose. SouthernCarlson is The Contractors Choice--- for
professional-grade tools, fasteners, jobsite supplies and expert
OUR PROMISE MEANS MORE---
- Respect - We build relationships on trust, collaboration and
kindness while taking the time to learn, grow and celebrate wins
- Integrity - We go above and beyond to help customers and
employees and do what we can to help resolve issues.
- Teamwork - We support and encourage each other while working
together to ensure each customer has a top-notch experience
- Family Environment - We are a nationwide company with small
business locations that provides a family-like environment.The
Compliance Specialist is responsible for ensuring company-wide
compliance to relevant standards and regulations. Duties for this
position include but are not limited to: assisting the development
and implementation of compliance programs, analyzing key
performance indicators (KPI's) to prevent non-conformities,
conducting on-site audits, as well as working with multi-functional
teams while working under the direction of the Compliance
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Participate in and, at times, lead compliance audits at the
branch level, including inventory audits.
- Advise the Compliance Manager on any potential compliance
concerns and submit preventive measures and/or corrective actions
- Develop and implement metrics for monitoring compliance and
- Work with and, at times, lead multi-functional teams in
compliance training and improvement initiatives.
- Report compliance and KPI data to various levels of
- Create processes and procedures for further ensuring
- Other duties as required and assigned.Job Specifications
(Includes Education/Certifications/Licenses, etc.)
- Knowledge of Inventory processes.
- Auditing experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills a plus.
- Excellent oral, and written, communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 is required.Physical Demands:
- Sitting throughout the workday for computer work.
- Travel up to 50%
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. - Low frequency
- Ability to audit in warehouses where heat and cold are
- Office Environment.
- Warehouse environment (heat cold).
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds. Low frequencyWHY YOU'LL LOVE
- Competitive compensation, DOE
- Daytime shift with great hours!
- Our collaborative culture
- Competitive benefits package, including: Health, Dental and
- Opportunity to enroll in our 401k program (With Employer
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off#CORP
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER SouthernCarlson Inc. provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: SouthernCarlson, Inc., Wylie , Compliance Specialist, Other , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!