Bank Business Process Consultant Senior-Pricing Core Capabilities
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented Bank Business Process
Consultant Senior-Pricing Core Capabilities for our San Antonio,
TX; Plano, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Charlotte, NC; Colorado Springs, CO or
Tampa, FL locations. USAA values a culture that is highly
collaborative, and we have found that a hybrid work type helps
employees gain the best of both worlds - collaborating in-person in
the office and working from home. The actual onsite days are
settled between each employee and the employee's manager.
Candidates are expected to live a commutable distance from of one
of our offices in San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Tampa,
FL, Colorado Springs, CO or Charlotte, NC. About USAA
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level. Job Description Summary
This Bank Business Process Consultant Senior role will support core
pricing capabilities within USAA's credit card organization.
Applies advanced knowledge of bank processes and products and acts
as a trusted advisor by providing consultation services to internal
clients in areas of strategic sourcing, alternatives and solutions,
supplier management, affiliate agreement adherence, third party
risk management, and bank operations. Collects and consolidates
demand and identifies opportunities, within the Bank. Executes and
oversees the development of business process related solutions for
internal clients and members. Evaluates processes/ resources and
develops effective solutions/ improvements/ enhancements to drive
the efficient operation of the Bank. Job Requirements Primary
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Engages with key stakeholders to implement sustainable
- Develops business process enhancements for the Bank that aligns
business deliverables, bank strategy and risk management
- Leads planning and execution efforts and coordinates activities
for highly complex projects.
- Applies a holistic understanding of risk and regulatory
compliance to manage risks by using established methodologies and
exercising control plans to ensure alignment with bank specific
goals and process requirements.
- Provides consultation to influence and ensure process is
designed to address risk across all activities.
- Reviews and develops communication and change management plans
for customers and internal stakeholders to drive awareness on
current processes and/or changes. -
- Ensures alignment between internal stakeholders and customers
across all business process projects and services using proactive
communication and engagement strategies.
- Utilizes data and analytics to deliver insight into customer
and business process performance, identifying opportunities to
influence customer and business process activities and inform key
stakeholders. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree; OR 4 years of related experience (in
addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be
substituted in lieu of degree (10 years of experience in lieu of a
- 6 years of experience in business process consulting, process
design and/or program/project management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of bank products and processes.
- Experience in implementing and sustaining
- Experience in applying quality management, process improvement,
and leveraging process improvement tools and methodologies.
- Experience applying retail bank subject matter expertise to
simplify the customer experience, standardize process execution,
and automate where possible.
- Expert experience/ knowledge of Risk Management frameworks and
Banking Regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement, workflow,
benchmarking and/or evaluation of business processes. Preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working in financial services, ideally
within credit card
- Knowledge of banking regulations including, but not limited to,
Regulation Z, UDAAP, MLA, SCRA
- 2-3 years of experience working within a bank risk
- 1-3 years of experience owning, maintaining or building
detective or preventative controls The above description reflects
the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job. Compensation: USAA has an effective method for assessing
market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain
competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your
experience and market position. The salary range for this skill is:
$88,200--$158,900. Employees may be eligible for pay incentives
based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the
discretion of the USAA Board of Directors. Geographical
Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay
provided to eligible employees working in locations where market
pay levels are above the national average. Shift premium: will be
addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are
consistently scheduled for non-core hours. Benefits: At USAA our
employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical,
financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
goals. Please click on the link below for more details. Relocation
assistance is Not Available for this position. USAA is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: USAA, Wylie , Bank Business Process Consultant Senior-Pricing Core Capabilities, Other , Wylie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!